Aloha dear readers!
In case you didn’t notice, things are lookin a little different around here. I finally got a little bug up my ass to cross some things off of my Awesomania to-do list. This week I…
- Migrated my blog from a WordPress.com hosted site to a self-hosted WordPress site.
- Installed a bunch of kick-ass WordPress plugins, including some that Sarah at Silly Grrl recommends.
- Installed a new theme because the default just didn’t do it for me.
- Redirected my feeds to Feedburner.
- Set up an Awesomania Facebook page!
I’ve got a lot more to tackle, including designing a custom theme for myself, fancyin up my RSS feed, and adding a lot more awesome in general. So be on the lookout for ch-ch-ch-changes as time goes on!
Most importantly–thanks a bunch to everyone who stopped by during the transition and didn’t flame me or anything. Y’all so sweet.